Expressions Art Bar is opening a new paint-n-sip studio in Southborough, MA
We are hiring a Party Artist and an Assistant/Bartender!
This is a fun part time job on weekends and occasional weekday evenings. Artistic interest, ability or experience would be helpful but is not required since will provide training. We do want someone who is fun, energetic, outgoing and loves to teach others. Not only will you be the Art Instructor but you are also the Entertainer = Party Artist. Parties are about 4 to 5 hours including clean up and set up. Employees will alternate as the Party Artist and Assistant/Bartender. New employees will start as an assistant to get familiar with our operations. Check out our website expressionsartbar.com and get familiar with our business and the type of step-by-step paintings you will be teaching.
Must be 18 or older
Great personality, patience
Able to guide with our step by step instructions
Some experience in teaching (paid or unpaid)
Service mindset; How can I help people enjoy a great time?
Live in/near Southborough or the Metrowest area
- Host/teach paint parties with up to 15-55 guests
- Help with set up & tear down
- Physically able to carry easels, several half-gallons of paint, move boxes of supplies, stand throughout the class, assist with set up and clean up
- Get TiPS/ServSafe Alcohol certification
- Restocking the bar
- Help with check in and accepting payments
- Take photos of events
- Serve drinks (wine/beer and non alcoholic) and snacks
- Able to drive to off site events (not often)
- Must be able to commit to 2-3 events per week for at least 6 months
- Art interest, ability or experience would be helpful but is not required
If you have what it takes to be a Party Artist, we want to meet you! We are interviewing and auditioning artists and looking to fill Party Artist and Assistant/Bartender positions immediately. When you are officially hired, they pay is hourly with tips. The starting pay is at $16 per hour.
Email us a resume with your contact info and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email please include a cover letter, brief paragraph about yourself and also answer the following questions:
- Why are you a perfect match for the Party Artist position?
- What nights of the week are you available?
- Are you available on Saturday mornings/afternoons, Sunday morning/afternoons?
- How far are you willing to travel for some of our offsite events?
- Examples of previous paintings you have done are appreciated but not required
Laugh, Sip & Create!